I are watching CHU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

+8
Joe
blazingphoenix
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Cake?
Flickerflame
Cobra
rosie
12 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should our colour scheme be?

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Empty Re: I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 pm

well what i would of done

(if i was responsible enoug)

i would do a logo at the top, diff for each page, make each eclipse diff, for each section, create more topics, for the heroes crew and probs have a background (if possible)
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

http://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 Empty Re: I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

but just leave it now, as i dnt wnt to do the job, as im not responsible to do it
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

We're not laughing at you. Sad

You have to change it each time. Click the colour palette, then chose a colour, and write your message like this:

[color=darkred ] Message [ /color]
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 pm

does any1 know how to help a sore throat?

i think my ear drum may of popped
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 pm

I think there is such a thing as too many topics, it would just get confusing. A bg might mess things up a bit too. <erm>

Anyway, that looks pretty awesome Rosie. Just being incredibly PICKY here, so tell me to shut up, I would! But I was thinking for the earth to be the same size as the eclipse, like the circles...
yeah, shut up, MI! haha!

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Other than drinking loads and strepsils, soothers etc. ?
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Mr_Isaac wrote:Yeah, Rosie, you seem to be doing a great job alone to be honest. I doubt I'd be much help really heheh. But once you get it the way you want it would you even need other admins at all?

Shocked - hypnotize!

Exactly what I mean. I am managing fine alone. And I can do all that stuff on my own Rajan. I can create any banners myself so they would be on my computer anyway.

Sorry, Rajan but once everything is how we want it I wont even be doing much admin stuff apart from screw with you all now and again Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*rolls eyes at MrIssac* You wanna try do this? >.>
I will SEE if I can get them the same size *mumbles obscenities to self*
rosie
rosie
The gun... move it a little.

https://randomheroes.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm

ok, then

lets not talk about it now

lets talk about something else...
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 pm

You can post those obsenities now, remember?

To be fair, I think you're being slightly perfectionist Danny. Nice idea though.
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 pm

haha, sorry! I think I have a very mild form of OCD, but I will probably KILL MYSELF if they aren't exactly the same size!

haha, do you want that on your conscience?!

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Sorry Rajan...

The circles better now DANNY?(I saw him earlier (my cousin that is) he put on an amazing play for his AS exam. It was really really good) OR not to your standards just yet?
*carries on mumbling* Wink

I know Lowri
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah, Lowri, I;m a massive perfectionist! Why do you think my chapters take so long to write?!

It is my biggest asset yet my biggest flaw (not to mention my biggest floor!)

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Uh-oh, sorry, I'm still not happy with that! Heh heh, it is still cool, but the boxes need to be the same size as well! (is it possible to just allow the boxes/make them the same colour as the backgroung?)

*Awaits massive abuse*

haha

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:18 pm

fuck my life! NO
I am resizing the boxes cause it actually looks SHIT like this and leaving it. If you dont like it go DIE lie you said Wink Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Rolling Eyes You realised...................
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 pm

talk about something else than what it looks like, just leave that subject

what is evry1 doing
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Yeah, I figured that was coming my way!

heheh! There goes my chance of being an admin.

lol!

Anyways, all I meant was to use a different pic of the earth or have it the the background of the pic the same colour as the background of the homepage. But what you have now will definitely be ok... FOR NOW!

(goes to kill myself- takes 100 times to get the hangman's noose juuuuuuust riiiiiight...heheh!)

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 pm

just leave it for rosie to do, she said she will leAVE IT AS IT IS

soz for caps, my button is stuck! OH ITS STUCK Again,
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Is that the method you'd use then? Hanging?

And I don't think anyone's becoming an admin. Rosie likes the power too much Wink
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Danny if you can make the icons to exactly how you would like them. I will make you an admin and let you modify to your hearts content. Honestly. The reason I wont do it now is because I am sitting here, it is getting late and I am drinking cider making me drowsy... k? But be my guest in doing it yourself. ^^

True Lowri... true... Twisted Evil
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm

no rosie will let any1 be admin except unreliable 1n's me

i am sad u called me that? i am not unreliable, i am very reliable, i give in all my wok in time at school, i do as im told, just because i act silly and like tohave a joke doesnt mean i am unreliable
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:37 pm

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 3 I-sorr10
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Flickerflame wrote:Is that the method you'd use then? Hanging?

No, i'd use some strange contraption to confuse the police detectives! That was just the quickest suicide-related OCD joke I could come up with! heheh, shouldn't be funny really...amybe I should change my humour status to DARK?

I love this song...Mercury!

Anyway, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to do it Rosie! I'll just leave it an open topic, right here...oK! Here... ok? cool
I'm just thinking, if we make the site look proper professional, we can get loads of members and it will pretty much be the same as the old one. ???

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 pm

She won't. She's admitted that herself. And anyway, we're coping with just one admin
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:39 pm

yh but rosie, i dnt get where you think i am unreliable !?!

i am safe to all of you lot and never been sad, i have sed jokes, but it doesnt mean i am unreliable
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next