I are watching CHU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

+8
Joe
blazingphoenix
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Cake?
Flickerflame
Cobra
rosie
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What should our colour scheme be?

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_lcap38%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_lcap49%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Empty Re: I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyways, I'm oof to bed now. Night all! Sleep

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Empty Re: I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm

methinks we scared him off Connaire....

or he is sweepy child.... dawwwww :3
rosie
rosie
The gun... move it a little.

https://randomheroes.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:36 pm

is everyone gone now?

Night then...
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Company_man Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Id go for red and black or somethin lol
Company_man
Company_man
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey, I just had a few more ideas and this seemed like the best place to put them.

You know the friends and foes thing, how about changing that to Heroes and Villains? Pretty lame, but it just makes the site more relevant.

And, just for convenience, you know the home page, is it possible to just have the base sections there, like Heroes/Randomness/Trivia or whatever?

Just a few ideas, don't worry if you don't like them!
Btw, this is for rosie, obviously, but you won't see it till next time you are on. Anyways, I'm off soon. yeah...
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

http://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:55 pm

... (indeed)
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:57 pm

... (bye)
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 pm

see ya peeps!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Night
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm

go ahead and burn it down
im drunk and so is everyone else
in this devil townI am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? - Page 7 Lolcat-funny-picture-my-head-grew-too-fast
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Rosie Smile
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:35 pm

hi lowri still here? Smile
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:37 pm

noooo she isnt
ok then
Rosie feels like shit
Rosie feels unwanted
Rosie wishes someone actually wanted her
Rosie wishes people would keep their promises
Rosie wishes people would just tell her straight so she can go back to wallowing in her own self pity.
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by 2009_rocks (aka IC) Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Aw don't say stuff like that just because no one is online!
Night Rosie Sleep

2009_rocks (aka IC)
Power Novice
Power Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Company_man Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Is anyone still online?
Company_man
Company_man
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by 2009_rocks (aka IC) Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Rosie might be. I like your mini-series by the way! cheers Very Happy

I'm going to go get some sleep now. See you tomorrow.
Sleep

2009_rocks (aka IC)
Power Novice
Power Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Company_man Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks Wink

I can't sleep, got a case of insomnia at the moment. Sad
Company_man
Company_man
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:24 am

It wasnt just because no one was online...

Wow we had a massive thunderstorm last night, and I actually witnessed it. Usually when we have one at night I sleep through it. It was very cool. And now it is back to warm and sunny just like yesterday.
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 am

Is anyone on now?
PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.)
PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.)
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 am

yes
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

YES Smile
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:06 am

Yep, Hello!!!
Joe
Joe
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 am

Hello!
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7