I are watching CHU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TORCHWOOD IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!!

+9
ando-is-mighty
Superheroesfanatic-IR
PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.)
Flickerflame
KingCon
Cobra
blazingphoenix
Sylar-For-President
rosie
13 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

TORCHWOOD IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: TORCHWOOD IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!!

Post by Sylar-For-President Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 pm

AHhhhhhhhhhh!

Did they just kill of Yanto!?!?!

If he is dead i will be so pissed off. Last season they killed off Owen And Tosh and now Yanto! Its just getting over the top!

Good people there are so stupid. Why not just change the gas that is being pumped into the aliens tank to something toxic that will kill it.
Sylar-For-President
Sylar-For-President
Destined

Back to top Go down

TORCHWOOD IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: TORCHWOOD IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!!

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 pm

I know. They killed off Ianto!!!! I am crying here.

Because there are other aliens outside the tank? Though I'd have done that anyway. To avenge Ianto
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm

I think they killed off Ianto.
How could they do this. He was the best character and my fave Crying or Very sad
rosie
rosie
The gun... move it a little.

https://randomheroes.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylar-For-President Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Yeah but when the other Aliens come in thier big space ship we can just fire nuclear missles or other weopons. Remeber that Doctor Who episode where the sykorax invaded? Torchwood managed to fire a massive laser beam to destroy that ship we could just use that technology or more advanced technology on them.

Why can't the humans be the ones kicking the aliens asses for once!!!
(if aliens even have asses?)
Sylar-For-President
Sylar-For-President
Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

I know! The doctor just got all pissed off about killing the Sycorax when they technically deserved it. And now these aliens are asking for our children. Just laser beam there asses I say (I am guessing they do have asses and they are probably on their faces...)
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Sad They were all my favs. I know you need character deaths, but this is really going overboard. I hope they can do something............

Didn't they say they couldn't find the spaceship? I guess they could just fire in all directions though.

And those politicians were so fucking stupid. Didn't they realise that something like that would cause a world war anyway?
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylar-For-President Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 pm

lol!

Haaa.
Ass face aliens!!!
Sylar-For-President
Sylar-For-President
Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 pm

As face aliens!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 pm

It did look like that................lol!
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylar-For-President Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Flickerflame wrote:
Didn't they say they couldn't find the spaceship? I guess they could just fire in all directions though.

Yeah but once they had gassed the one aliens chamber the "mothership" would proobably reveal itself when it tries to destroy planet earth and then thats when we strike.

Blam nuked and laser beamed that should teach them punk ass face aliens!
Sylar-For-President
Sylar-For-President
Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 pm

lol!
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 pm

lol! I can picture that, the 2 beams or whatever striking in mid-atmosphere and then going on. At least we'd go out with a fight.
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylar-For-President Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Wow i just read what i had written and i sound like a manical dictator plotting to destroy neighbouring countries. Shocked
Sylar-For-President
Sylar-For-President
Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Just when said neighbours try to destroy us.................I'd say all's fair
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:41 am

Sylar-For-President wrote:AHhhhhhhhhhh!

Did they just kill of Yanto!?!?!

If he is dead i will be so pissed off. Last season they killed off Owen And Tosh and now Yanto! Its just getting over the top!

Good people there are so stupid. Why not just change the gas that is being pumped into the aliens tank to something toxic that will kill it.

THEY FUCKING KILLED IANTO?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!! RIGHT, NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KILL OFF TOSH AND OWEN AND NOW THEY KILL IANTO!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T THEY KILL GWEN WHILE THEY'RE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only watched twenty minutes of it!!!! I got up to the bit where the alien was sending out that number, telepathicly!!! When did they kill Ianto?
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 am

The Doctor would kill them. Even if it ment genaside. (I've spelt that wrong. I don't care.) They're gonna kill huge amounts of kids. Even the Doctor would kill them, believe me. I'm a big DW fan. In cases like this he would do it. It's the right thing to do.

I'm chatting a right bunch of shit here, aren't I? Please tell me if you can;t understand a word I'm saying.
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 am

Sylar-For-President wrote:Good people there are so stupid. Why not just change the gas that is being pumped into the aliens tank to something toxic that will kill it.

Yeah, I totally agree. But, can't the alien see them. It sensed the camera. Not the one in Lois' eyes, though. The camera sending the picture to the president.
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:32 am

PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) wrote:The Doctor would kill them. Even if it ment genaside. (I've spelt that wrong. I don't care.) They're gonna kill huge amounts of kids. Even the Doctor would kill them, believe me. I'm a big DW fan. In cases like this he would do it. It's the right thing to do.

I'm chatting a right bunch of shit here, aren't I? Please tell me if you can;t understand a word I'm saying.

I dont think he would. The doctor would never comitt genocide on such a massive scale with the human race, with KIDS. He is too compasionate. He would find a way to stop it. He would only do it as a very last resort. As the last hope. And there is never a last hope for the doctor. He always prevails.

Also Gareth David Lloyd is credited in tonights episode. So perhaps he is gonna come back some how. I really hope so because Russel T Davies cant write anything without shitting rainbows everywhere at the end..

alien alien alien
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 am

Yeah, deffo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 am

Can you remember anything from last night? You were drunk. I'm not giving you alcohol anything soon.
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:35 am

I hit on you didnt I baby?? Dont say you weren't turned on by me! Wink

LaughingLaughing

I am having alchohol on my birthday thanks and tonight Very Happy You cant stop me
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 am

I'm not gonna. But I swear to God, if you hit on me again, I'll cyber slap you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:39 am

cyber slap? oh i like getting slapped around. Maybe i will try it Wink
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixFire (A.K.A Jade.) Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 am

Oi! Let's not try it, CBA!

And don't think I won't do it. I'll cyber slap you so hard, you'll be knocked into the middle of next week.
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 am

I think we should try it. I want to get slapped. *moves closer*
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum