I are watching CHU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

+8
Joe
blazingphoenix
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Cake?
Flickerflame
Cobra
rosie
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should our colour scheme be?

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_lcap0%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_lcap38%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_lcap0%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_lcap13%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_lcap49%I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Empty I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by rosie Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

The title speaks for itself.
What colours do we want here?
I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? 01910 bounce

Last edited by Rosie the foxxx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
rosie
rosie
The gun... move it a little.

https://randomheroes.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Empty Re: I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by Cobra Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 am

Orange!!!

Cobra
Power Novice
Power Novice

Back to top Go down

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Empty Re: I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys?

Post by Cobra Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 am

Orange!!!

Cobra
Power Novice
Power Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 am

orange?

er ok I will get ideas. And create a poll so we can vote on the colour scheme
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 am

orange is 100%!!!

Cobra
Power Novice
Power Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:22 am

MULTICOLOUR
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Empty Colours

Post by Cake? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 am

Heroes colours. Though I'm not exactly sure what the Heroes colours are. flower elephant
I'm assuming there actually dark colours like grays and blacks. But we do need some colours. I say muticoloured too, but in dark shades Very Happy
Cake?
Cake?
Power Novice
Power Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Heroes colours is exactly what I was gonna say. Have it like the opening creds, with the eclipse (non-eclipse) so black and orange, I'm saying. I guess I could have voted orange, but other signifies Heroes Colours. <ok> -you know what it means!

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:13 pm

now seriously

the neon green looks good, DNT HAVE ORANGE

how about red and black?
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

http://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingphoenix Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Too bad you can't have the Helix and eclipse everywhere...
blazingphoenix
blazingphoenix
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:16 pm

how about dark black as the background, or something, and have like eclipses and stuff
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Lots of colours but Dark like heroes, neon would look cool alien
Joe
Joe
Evolved Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 pm

yh, is rosie online?
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Nope. An eclipse or helix background, faded, would be good. Plus all the writing's neon or white so it'd really stand out on that.
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

yh lowri, maybe this pic as the background,

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Heroes-Logo

or

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? 400px-Heroes_helix.svg

or even

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1140/536474597_3510144992_o.gif
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? 536474597_3510144992_o
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

This is the best

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? 536474597_3510144992_o
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

i mean this 1, lol

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Eclipse_wide
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

I am up early and decide I do not like the colour scheme here what do we want guys? Empty eclipse things

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm

I've had an idea, how about changing those funny little flashy things next to the threads to eclipses? Then it could be like, an eclipse for new posts, and an earth for no new posts. Just an idea? Think about it!

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm

lol
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Mr_Isaac wrote:I've had an idea, how about changing those funny little flashy things next to the threads to eclipses? Then it could be like, an eclipse for new posts, and an earth for no new posts. Just an idea? Think about it!

Shocked - hypnotize!

I like this idea. I like this idea alot. I shall see what magic I can work Wink

Also what are the colours people are seeing? I only see greys and stuff but Rajan said neom green... wha? Shocked
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flickerflame Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Underneath the name and avatar, the writing's neon yellow, then the boxes underneath that's neon green. Plus the font colours are sort of neon
Flickerflame
Flickerflame
Power Mastery
Power Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify! Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Also, is it in anyway possible to have pics for each topic, like on the other boards. It would just make it a tad bit quicker to see which one you want. They wouldn't have to be very big...

Don't mind though really, glad you liked me idea! Very Happy

Shocked - hypnotize!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Mr_Isaac - Elle-ectrify!
Manifested

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

WOAH O_O It is nothing like that for me XD
ok I am working on sorting this craziness!!!!

MrIssac I will see what I can do after I sort out these crazy colours...
rosie
rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Rosie, keep the button colours neon, like how you have the neon gree, butdo the rest heroesfied, and also can you put games as a topic please, and we can start making threads of diff. games on there
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Freezing
Freezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next